As a fractional CIO, we provide technical leadership on a part-time or an as-needed basis. All companies, regardless of size or structure, rely upon technology and, as such, need to make technology decisions that have long term impacts on the organization. Understanding the need, we provide these advisory services. No project or role is too large or small. Anything from a specific system/vendor selection to outsourcing the entire tech function, we will do the job with passion, integrity, and a focus on your satisfaction.
Here are some examples of past projects and engagements:
- We overhauled the lead management function for one of the largest broker franchisees—leveraged G Suite to automate the agent onboarding process through self-service saving over 2000 hours. The changed focus from appointments to conversions, increasing the rate by 28%. Developed a real-time dashboard product providing transparency to managers.
- Led the transformation to cloud in multiple organizations. Platforms include Salesforce, Azure AD/O365, and Google. The partnership with Google was the first for a top 10 firm in the industry, creating a competitive advantage for broker’s agents for communicating with their clients while significantly increasing reliability.
- We oversaw a $3.12M annual vendor contract for LOS (Loan Origination System) systems and projects. Negotiated and right-sized the support contract, reducing costs by 30% and saving $936K annually.
- We created a cutting-edge intranet application that enabled the top 5 broker’s agents to exchange new listing information. This application contributed to a 30% increase in intracompany sales and changed the industry.
- Modernized a business intelligence product for a real estate consulting firm by migrating a core product to a locked-down Office 365 cloud environment, which created an added sales channel by providing secure content to MLS customers.
- Currently leading a Salesforce (Salentica) implementation for a financial advisory firm. Serving as fractional CIO leading them through the pandemic including the set-up of a secured/compliant unified communication platform, Work from Home hardware/software purchasing and standardization, and security awareness training.
- We are currently providing ERP application security guidance for a prominent brand in the food manufacturing and distribution industry. The fractional CIO assignment also includes system documentation.
- We performed a holistic technology assessment for an entertainment industry client and served as interim CIO. The evaluation covered infrastructure, security, ERP/Oracle upgrade strategy, and department reorganization that the executive board adopted as the basis/deliverable of the IT strategic plan.